Smashbox Lipgloss

Smashbox Lipgloss


Im in  <3 LOVE <3 with these Smashbox Lipglosses

What else can i say?? let me think...! Lol
well i had to get them, but anyways.. i am usually not really a Lipgloss type of girl, i actually prefer Lipsticks or Tints with matching Lipliners, those who last the whole day (aka KISSPROOF!) 

When i ran into this pack of variaty i just had to get them, all the colours, just as i Love them, from peachy to rose over dark-red! JUST PERFECT! 
as you can see on my swatch (back of my hand) they are not really sheer but also not really colorfull, i tried them over my regular Lipstick and i LOOOOVE them! 

If you want to give it a try ! GO ahead! they are Def, worth it and soooo Pretty on top! ;) 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

GRWM: Warm Fall eyes & trying my new Lipsticks