6 Top Time saving Beauty Hacks


6 Top Time saving Beauty Hacks

Hello my Loves❤ ! As I’m sure ya’ll know already , I have a pretty crazy life. And after running around most days 24/7 non Stop , i really need some Days just not thinking of doing Hair and Makeup for Hours! So over the years, I’ve found out a few super useful and time-saving ( specially for us Busy Moms) beauty hacks  out there ! Get ready to do Discover and save some time Ladies❤ !




1. To keep my hair in place all day with less bobby pins, I spray each bobby pin with a coat of hairspray right before putting it in my hair. I use this trick every time I put up my hair to lock in the style and keep baby hairs from the nape of my neck securely pinned up.! oh yes baby😉 LOL
2. Use an old gift card or credit card as a foolproof guide for winged liner. This trick is an absolute must for me whenever I do a cat-eyeliner. Any excess product that goes below the card line will stay on the card and off your eyes! So no need to do the Tape , and then rip of the Make up you applied before when u take the tape off!😉
3. Apply eyeliner to the edge of your lash curler to curl your lashes and line them at the same time. While you’re squeezing and holding on the curler, the liner will press right onto the base of your lashes for a perfect line! Just make sure you bring the curler all to the back of your lash line!
4. Dry shampoo is your best friend on those crazy or lazy mornings when you just aren’t feeling like getting your hair wet. Be sure to apply it in quick bursts of spray along your part, and then comb it through the rest of your hair. For my dark-haired girls that complain about the white powdery residue it creates, try Batiste A Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo in Dark & Deep Brown. Its Amazing😉
5. If you run out of Eyeliner and don’t have time to run to the store, just use your mascara and a liner brush to make your own! All you need to do is sweep your flat or angled liner brush against a mascara wand and then line as you normally would. I swear by this trick whenever I’m in a pinch and out of liner.Or simply use Black eyeshadow instead ! Thats what I Do!
6. You thought Conditioner is only for the hair on your Head?? well NOPE! You ran out of Shaving Cream?? No problem.. use Your Conditioner instead! It will also leave your skin very soft ! Try it out! Plus i am sure it will save you money😉
Tadaaa!!!! So i hope i could help some of you ladies with some Tips to get and spare some time here or there! Please don’t forget to leave me a comment and subscribe to my Blog❤
Love Lodilly XOXO

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi