How I Wash & Mantain My Clip IN Hair Extensions ����



Hello Loves



Today I want to Show You How I Wash and also give you some Tips on how i keep My Clip in Hair Extensions Still after almost 3 Years Silky and Looking almost just like the day i got them.



** Luxury For Princess Hair Extensions in Jet Black 260g



** Bellami Lilly Ghalichi Hair Extensions in Off Black 260g



** SONG INFO: Two 4 Seven by Loveshadow (c) copyright 2014 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial  (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Loveshadow/47616 Ft: Scomber





If you have any questions or Video suggestion please leave me a message in the Comment Box below. Also For Q&A's ect.. anything is very Welcome .



Love your Lodilly

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

In Love with My New Mascheri Life Iphone Case