ILight Organic Advanced Brightening and Line Smoothing Eye Treatment

The company sent me this product to review for them, and I have a huge box full of serums and creams that I already reviewed by various brands. This has been my daily go to cream out of them all. This was a little strange looking when I first opened it because of the unique design of the bottle it's self. I was amazed be the formula when I first tried it out. It is a silky creamy formula that is not oily, greasy , and it does not dry out my skin or make me break out. After just one use I looked in the mirror and my eyes looked more radiant and bright. I love the silky feeling this gives my face as I am at the age of approaching fine lines under my eyes and products I use to conceal them make it look worse. This has helped my face makeup to look more smooth and not caked or crease or creepy.

The ingredients in this formula are all amazing and things that are good for my skin. There is no harmful ingredients in this product. a few of the key ingredients are: Aloe Vera, sunflower oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, rose hip oil, cranberry oil, pomegranate seed oil, lavender oil, kiwi seed oil. I love that this is made out of so many wonderful plant and fruit extracts and oils. This has a light fruit floral scent to it. It is from the natural ingredient sand it does not burn or irritate my sensitive skin at all. It is soothing and healing to my dry skin. It feels amazing. I love the unique applicator tip on this product, it allows me to use it with out getting the oils and dirt form my hands on to my face.





#ilight




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi