♥♥ LA Girl Flat Finish Lipgloss ♥♥ 


I Never thought I'd ever like such a dark lipstick.. Guess I was wrong ! 
I LOVE IT


totally obsessed with this beautiful @lagirlcosmetics Flat Matte Finish Lipgloss in Black Currant  ♥♥ 


I had to put 2 layers of it on to get the Result you see on this Picture. And also let it Dry for about 30 seconds between each appliction !
But once you have both Layers on and The Lipgloss is Dry, it will really last for a few Hours!

For those who dont like Dry Lips at all, i recommend to use one light code of chapstick , or any other Long lasting Lipgloss on top , so that you dont get this dry Lip effect! But of course you will not have this Matte Finish neither!!!!!

MY PERSONAL OPINION:
Its a great Lipgloss, and for the Price (under 10$ ) there is nothing you can do wrong , it lasts for a really long time, and LA Girl offers a really Wide Pallete of so Many different Colors too!!


I LOVE IT!! 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi