How to choose the perfect red lipstick for your skin tone ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

How to choose the perfect red lipstick for your skin tone ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ 


 It took me a while to even take a look into red lipstick, usually I was wearing berry to nude colors. But I fell in love with how Dita van Teese looked wearing , her bright red Lipstick , so I went , it was still back in Germany , (I think it was like two years ago )to the next Drugstore and bought the first, cheap red Lipstick I found. Of course it was absolutely the wrong tone, more Orange than red and not even close to the one Dita was wearing in all her pictures. So I googled and went back to the drugstore asking one of the ladies that worked there. She was absolutely nice and sold me a bright red Manhattan Lipstick ( I don't even remember what number) , but it looked a lot better and I liked it a lot! So that was the start of my journey wearing Red Lipstick ❤️❤️


Now I now I need to stick with the Medium to Bronze shades ... Since I have a golden to Olive type of Skintone.
Till the day I have about 30 Red Lipsticks in I guess 6 or 7 different tones and undertones , I know it sounds Crazy ( of course I don't wear them all. A lot are for my Clients too ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) but it's actually really interesting to know the difference.
For very light Fair Skin Tones:
If you have a peachy and cream complexion, here’s what you need to know:
* For pink undertones, go for coral reds since they are not so overpowering. Matte reds with a hint of orange look great too.
* For yellow undertones, go with a coral or brick red that is a little bit warmer.
For Medium or Bronze Skin Tones:
For those of you with more olive or golden skin, here’s what works best for you: you are very lucky๐Ÿ˜‰ Most shades will work with your skin tone … you can Go crazy!
* True reds, cranberry shades, and pink-based reds look especially lovely with your coloring...so go ahead and hit up the next Store !!!
If you are Dark Skinned /black - deeper complexion, with cool undertones, here’s what you need to know:
* Blue-based reds and cool shades will look best with your rich coloring—think fig, dark cherry, and dark jam to deep purple (absolutely In right now!)
* Stay away from anything to Orange, otherwise it will look harsh.
If you have any extra pointers, please sound off below! Also, if you have a favorite brand and color that works well with your skin tone, be sure to share that too.
Which red lady /Gentleman are you? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

In Love with My New Mascheri Life Iphone Case