My New faviourites !!!

My New faviourites !!!

Today i want to share with you some of my New Favourite Make Up Items that i recently started to use , some of them, like the NYX Liquid Suede Creme Lipstick i just got and reviewed on You tube, i will share the Link below so you can check it out! The Other Items became Part of my Daily Makeup Routine and i Simply love them! So Lets get to it ♥


1. LOREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI CUSHION FOUNDATION




 This is such a different Foundation, starting with the package..its a pillow filled with your foundation, it comes with a sponge that you can use to apply on your face, but i prefer to use my favorite Foundation Brush instead. This Foundation has a semi coverge , so i have to apply it twice.i really like it a lot.

2.MAYBELLINE MASTER CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT STICK 



Thats my absolutely Favorite! (yes i know another one!! LOL) but i just looove this super smooth Contouring Stick! I got the Medium Shade Stick and its just the perfect shade for my Skintone.One side is to Highlight the Other to Contour , the colors are super smooth and very easy to blend in !

3.MASTER STROBING STICK


Another Favorite i just cant live without anymore! My make up finish product , i love to highlight my face with this little Stick, its super easy to apply and to blend in. It leaves your skin with an absolutely shiny finish on the areas you want to highlight like your cheekbones, chin, cupidsbow ect.. everywhere yo want the light to reflect ! it's just AMAZING!!!

4.SMASHBOX FULLEXPOSURE TRAVELSIZE 


OK...This is NOT a new favorite at all.. i already have it quite a while BUT, i am IN LOVE with this EYESHADOW Palette! The Colors are Perfect for almost all Occasions, fit to almost all Outfits and are easy to apply! They are very Pigmented , and super blendable  too. As you can see on the Picture above i am so in Love with the upper Row , that i am leaving the Matt Shades behinds (oops LOL) well.. ;)


5.LOREAL VISIBLE LIFT BLUR CONCEALER 
NO picture here yet since i havent had time to review and use this concealer yet, but i will def. keep you postet on that one as soon as i have tried it out!!

6.NYX LIQUID SUEDE CREAM LIPSTICK 

 


On these two Beauties i did a FULL REVIEW !! I am so amazed by these colors ! that i had to do a Youtube video ! actually two ! :)  the colors are very creamy with a Semi Matt Finish.You don't need a lot of Product to fill your lips, and get them covered and thats a good thing if you have full Lips like me ! One Coat was actually enough as you can see on My Video !
are the Links to The You tube Videos , please give me a THUMB UP👍 👍  if you liked my video and also don't forget to Subscribe to My You Tube Channel ♥♥


If you have any Question please Feel free to Drop Me a Line below ↓↓↓↓↓↓
Love you Guys

LODILLY 









Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

In Love with My New Mascheri Life Iphone Case